Built in 1966 to replace the wartime 1942 “ Medway Fearnought”. Used by Knights to supply fresh water to cargo ships on the Medway (drawing a lighter with 100 tons of water around the port of Rochester ). She was also used to assist Tugs on and off slipways, as well as many other small jobs around Rochester. In the 1980s she was chartered as the cargo trade reduced in Rochester, she then returned to Knights in the 1990s and then was given to S.E.Tug Association.
Master (1513 performance): Keith Toms